Almost any time is a good time to get a massage. You don’t need to be stressed or injured to have a session. Massage is an excellent preventative care measure. A regular massage is a great way to cope with stress and to prevent physical and emotional pain from crippling your everyday life.
If you suffer from any of the following disorders, you may benefit from clinical massage.
- Any chronic muscle or joint pain
- A known condition of referred pain, such as “when my neck gets tense I get a headache”
- Any reoccurring symptoms that seem to accompany or are precipitated by muscle tightness
- Tight muscles that are limiting the mobility of a joint
- Chronically fatigued muscles
- Low energy level, especially when accompanied by muscle aches and pains
- A recent muscle injury that generates pain or dysfunction in areas not seemingly directly involved in the injury
- Any digestive dysfunction that tests negative for conventional causes
- Muscle pain that reoccurs in an area with no apparent new cause
- A tendency for pain to spread to other muscles whenever a simple strain or injury occurs