Select Page

Do you Work with Children who have Continence Issues?

You are here:

No. Children should be seen by a paediatric specialist. The Chinese University has established the HK Children’s Continence Care Centre at the Prince of Wales Hospital in Shatin, contact information .

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 7
Previous: What is the Late Cancellation Policy?